Junior consultant in Financial Services – Brussels
We are recruiting a dynamic team-oriented individual with experience in EU financial services policy and regulation for our Brussels team. The role will involve working on legislative as well as Level 2 issues such as sustainable finance, CRR, MiFID, insurance, asset management and payments, to deliver a broad range of services to clients including regulatory analysis, advocacy and profile-raising.
Hume Brophy is among the fastest-growing independent public affairs and communications firms. Our 120 consultants operate across the world’s key capital markets in borderless teams, focusing on delivering our clients’ objectives. Our 25-strong team in Brussels is international and multi-lingual, and also has deep expertise in a number of other industry sectors including travel/transport, energy, environment, trade and agri-food.
Requirements for this role
- 2 years’ prior experience, including in EU financial services policy; experience from another consultancy would be a bonus
- Interest in EU policies, processes and politics
- Ability to research and analyse public policy issues, and prepare clear communications for clients
- Interest in actively supporting business development activities
- Flexibility, ability to work collaboratively and manage multiple priorities with strong attention to detail
- A track record of developing strong networks
- Fluent written and spoken English; another European language is an advantage
We are keen for you to join us as soon as possible. To apply, send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com by Monday 27 January at 09.00 (CEST).