As the dust settles on Tuesday’s US Midterm Elections, join us for a very special online briefing to analyse what the results mean and what their likely impact will be in the US and beyond. We will be joined by a panel of bi-partisan US experts from the Penta Group:
- Kevin Madden – Senior Partner at Penta. Previous roles included Senior Advisor, Romney for President, 2012 & 2008 and executive vice president at Arnold Ventures, where he helped build and implement advocacy teams and strategies for one of the country’s leading philanthropies. He also served as an on-air contributor to CNN from 2013 to 2019.
- Michael LaRosa – Managing Director at Penta. Prior to Penta he joined the White House on day one of the Biden-Harris administration, where he advised the First Lady Jill Biden on media relations and strategic communications. Before his time on Capitol Hill, Michael spent seven years as a television producer for MSNBC’s Hardball with Chris Matthews, one of the longest-running political talk shows on US cable news.
The discussion will be chaired by Louise Stewart, Managing Director London at Hume Brophy, who, p
The discussion will cover key considerations in the wake of the midterm results:
- 2022 Election: What Just Happened
- A New Balance of Power
- WH/Congressional Democrats Response
- 2024 Has Already Started
- Top 2023 Priorities for Organizations/Industry
The webinar is now complete, you can watch the conversation on-demand at this link