Advising business on adaptation, risk and reputation management in an age of ‘triple bottom line’ accountability.
Sustainability presents a real reputational risk to all businesses. It’s changing the way firms relate to their investors, regulators, customers, suppliers and staff. It is much more than just an exercise in compliance. It is now part of what every business is and stakeholders are more powerful then before. Business needs to evidence purpose that goes beyond the bottom line which includes an evidenced programme to improve its environmental footprint, clear social and human rights commitment, and a commitment to diversity and best practice governance.
Adapting to this new level of accountability is a challenge for corporations in every sector and market. Getting it wrong carries huge reputational risk.
Hume Brophy’s team of expert communications and regulatory specialists can help you plan and manage your relationships with all your critical stakeholders and turn the risk of getting your communications on sustainability in to an opportunity to create commercial advantage.
- reputation audit and risk assessment
- Strategic monitoring and analysis
- Competitor and regulatory analysis
- Sustainability proposition development and positioning
- Communications and public affairs strategy
- Communications planning and execution including media relations, digital communications, events, design and production
To find out more please contact email@example.com